New Student Registration
New student registrations are now only accepted through online submission. Our school will no longer accept printed registrations forms.
If your child is new to the Division, please complete our online registration. Fill out and upload the Student Registration Form and submit supporting documents (see below) before your child(ren) can be registered at Constable Daniel Woodall School.
If your child is currently enrolled at an Edmonton Public School, and you would like to transfer them to Constable Daniel Woodall, please contact the school office for registration by calling 780-944-2829 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEPS TO REGISTER for children NEW to Edmonton Public Schools:
- Complete a Student Registration Form and submit through our online registration
- Provide legal proof of the student's name, citizenship and birthdate (see below)
- Provide 3 pieces of confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
- Canadian Provincial Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Document
- Canadian Passport
- Student Visa
- Canadian Visitor Record
In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
Confirmation of Address (please provide 3 of the following)
- Valid Driver's License (must be current living address)
- Lease Agreement/Rental Agreement/Purchase Agreement
- Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Phone Bill
**Please Note: Valid driver's license & either the lease agreement/rental agreement or purchase agreement must be 2 of documents you submit. The 3rd piece can be a document of your choosing.
Some district schools are experiencing such high demand for space that they have closed boundaries. Constable Daniel Woodall is considered a closed boundary school for the upcoming school year. Only students living within the designated attendance area for the school will be accommodated. Find out what school you are designated for: https://epsb.ca/schools/findaschool/fast/