New Student Registration
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you will need to complete a student registration form. Pre Enrolment for the next school year started on February 4th, 2019. If you are within our attendance boundary, and would like to register your child at our school, here is how to register:
- Complete an EPSB Registatration Form (can either be printed online from epsb.ca, or a copy can be picked up at the school office)
- Provide legal proof of the student's name, citizenship and birthdate (see below)
- Provide confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- Student visa
In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
Confirmation of Address
- Valid driver's license
- Utility bill
- Lease agreement
- Property tax bill
In some cases, you may be asked to provide more than one of the above.
Some District schools are experiencing such high demand for space that they have closed boundaries. Constable Daniel Woodall is considered a closed boundary school for the upcoming school year. Only students living within the designated attendance area for the school will be accommodated.